Since 1985, Diamond Builders of America has served homeowners in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Matthews, Weddington, Mint Hill, and Stallings, North Carolina
Services for Interior, Exterior and General Home Remodeling
Diamond Builders of America can help you improve and customize your home with virtually any type of remodeling project. Projects such as interior, exterior, or general home remodeling projects. As a full-service design build remodeler and general contractor, we build home additions, remodel kitchens and bathrooms. We also help homeowners with home restorations and whole house renovations with ease. But we can help you with other types of general remodeling projects as well.
Home Remodeling Experts
There are home remodeling projects we can help you with that don’t fall into any routine remodeling categories. Unlike specialty contractors, we can help you with almost any type or combination of home remodeling projects. And, unlike handyman services, we work on larger projects and projects that require multiple skill sets and trades.
Here is a partial list of the interior, exterior and general home remodeling projects we can help you with:
Interior Remodeling of Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
- Removing walls, including load-bearing walls, to create larger rooms and open floor plans
- Adding, removing or changing base and crown molding, chair rails, interior window and door framing, and interior window shutters
- Creating decorative or multi-level ceilings
- Replacing flooring with new flooring such as hardwood, luxury vinyl flooring or tile
- And more
- Creating master suites and guest suites
- Turning existing rooms into home offices, studies, game rooms and more
- Remodeling a bathroom, kitchen, or bedroom for someone with special health, mobility, or other needs including
- Aging in Place* and Living in Place*
- Widening doorways and halls, and evening out floor levels for accessibility
- Adding, removing or expanding fitted closets
- Adding a wet bar to your home
- Fixing structural problems
- Replacing or remodeling existing staircases or adding new ones
- Adding or replacing decorative or functional cabinetry for
- kitchens, bathrooms, pantries, laundry rooms
- home offices, family rooms, and more
- And more
- And more
*Aging in Place (AIP) and Living in Place (LIP) are terms used to refer to remodeling and retrofitting a home to make it more user-friendly for older adults. This allows them to stay in their homes longer and do so easily and more safely. Things like curbless showers, walk-in tubs, grab bars, easy-to-use faucets, door levers, better lighting for staircases, and level floors are some examples. AIP and LIP modifications to a home may or may not qualify as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) modifications. In all cases (AIP, LIP, and ADA), modifications to homes are customized for the homeowners and residents.
- Creating dramatic front entrances
- Giving your home a complete exterior facelift, improving its curb appeal
- Adding, replacing or removing windows, shutters, and doors, and siding
- Replacing roofs, gutters, and chimneys
- Renovating, remodeling or adding decks, porches, screened porches and patios
- And more
Diamond Builders Makes Home Remodeling Easier
We work hard to make remodeling projects easier for our clients.
We regularly handle projects involving multiple and specialty trades. So, you don’t have to call, interview and hire, supervise and coordinate multiple contractors for your project.
We also provide excellent project planning, project management, quality craftsmanship, and superior client service.
If you are looking for expert and professional help with any type of home remodeling project, call Diamond Builders of America. As they say, “one call does it all.”