Since 1985, Diamond Builders of America has been serving homeowners in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Matthews, Weddington, Mint Hill, and Stallings, North Carolina
Services for Interior, Exterior and General Home Remodeling
Diamond Builders of America can help you improve and customize your home with virtually any type of interior, exterior, or general home remodeling project. As a full-service design build remodeler and general contractor, we build home additions, and remodel kitchens and bathrooms. We also help homeowners with home restorations and whole house renovations with ease. But we can help you with other types of projects as well.
Home Remodeling Experts
There are home remodeling projects we can help you with that don’t fall into any routine remodeling categories. Unlike specialty contractors, who only do a few types of projects, we can help you with almost any type or combination of projects. Unlike handyman services, we work on larger projects and ones that may require more than one skill set.
Here is a partial list of the interior, exterior and general home remodeling projects we can help you with:
Interior Remodeling of Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Removing walls, including load-bearing walls, to create larger rooms and open floor plans
- Adding, removing or changing base and crown molding, chair rails, interior window and door framing, interior window shutters, decorative or multi-level ceilings, etc.
- Replacing flooring with new flooring materials such as hardwood or tile
- And more
- Creating a master suite or guest suite
- Turning an existing room into a home office, study, game room or whatever you desire
- Retrofitting or remodeling a bathroom, kitchen, or bedroom for someone with special health, mobility, or other needs including Aging in Place*, Living in Place*, ADA* and related remodeling and retrofitting
- Widening doorways and halls, and evening out floor levels for accessibility
- Adding, removing or expanding fitted closets
- Adding a wet bar to your home
- Fixing structural problems
- Replacing or remodeling an existing staircase or adding a second one
- Adding or replacing decorative or functional cabinetry for any room in your home
- And more
- Creating a dramatic new front entrance
- Giving your home a complete exterior facelift, improving its curb appeal
- Adding, replacing or removing windows, shutters and doors, and siding
- Replacing roofs, gutters and chimneys
- Renovating, remodeling or adding decks, porches, screened porches and patios
- And more
*Aging in Place (AIP) and Living in Place (LIP) are terms used to refer to remodeling and retrofitting a home to make it more user-friendly for older adults so they can stay in their homes longer and do so easily and more safely. Things like curbless showers, walk-in tubs, grab bars, easy-to-use faucets, door levers, better lighting for staircases, and level floors are some examples. AIP and LIP modifications to a home may or may not qualify as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) modifications. In all cases (AIP, LIP, and ADA), modifications to homes are customized for the homeowners and residents.
Diamond Builders Makes Home Remodeling Easier
We work hard to make remodeling projects easier for our clients. Because we handle projects involving multiple and specialty trades, you don’t have to call, interview and hire, supervise and coordinate multiple contractors for your project. We also provide excellent project planning, project management, quality craftsmanship, and superior client services.
If you are looking for expert and professional help with any type of home remodeling project, remember when you work with Diamond Builders of America one call is all it takes to do it all.